Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II Review
The Samsung Galaxy S II is the follow-up to the incredibly popular and successful Samsung Galaxy S and is a super-stylish handset which can be used equally for work or play. This is the thinnest, lightest phone on the market and the very large 4.7 inch super Amoled Plus screen is possibly the best to be found.
Not only does the screen have an incredibly sharp and crisp display, its size makes it ideal for watching movies, TV shows, gaming and other streaming media. Although the display is big, it doesn’t make the cell feel huge and clunky in the hand as it is so light and thin, you can hardly feel that it’s there.
The Samsung Galaxy S II has enjoyed rave reviews since its launch and has been voted the best handset in the world by numerous gadget sites. Read any Samsung Galaxy review and we can guarantee that the cell has a good billing, wherever you look and it’s to be hoped that the manufacturers continue its success into a Samsung Galaxy S 3, giving us an even better cell phone experience the next time around.
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 performs well too, even under pressure and you can multi-task with no problems at all thanks to the blisteringly quick dual-core processor which has each core running at 1GHz each.
The cell also boasts an 8.1MP camera with full 1080p HD video recording and video playback at 30 frames per second, ideal for capturing special moments when you’re out and about. The social hub even makes sharing your precious moments with friends simple and you can sync and access all of your favorite social media sites within this one app.
There are also a further three hubs which allow you to access all of your games, music and reading in dedicated applications. The Samsung Galaxy S 2 also has all of the features you would expect to find on a top-of-the-range smartphone including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM radio, voice recorder, mini diary and much, much more.
This is a fantastic cell which is highly recommended for those who want to be able to access everything on one device.
Samsung Galaxy S II specifications:
- Camera: 8MP, digital zoom, auto focus, JPEG
- Entertainment: FM Radio, Game Hub, Music Hub, Social Hub
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth
- Video: Video player, Video recorder, Video Editor, Video streaming
- User interface: Full Touch Screen
- Business & Office: Document viewer, Mobile Printing, Offline Mode
- Memory: User memory: 16GB, Unlimited (up to available memory) SMS memory, SMS, Phonebook (Unlimited - Up to available memory),Expandable memory (MicroSD up to 32GB)
- Operating system: Android Gingerbread 2.3
- Display: 4.3”, Display resolution: 800 x 480, 16M display colour depth
- Messaging: MMS, Predictive Text Input T9, vCard / vCalendar
- Personal Information Management: Calendar, Scheduler, To do list, Clock, World time, Alarm, Calculator, Stop Watch
- Dimensions: 125.3mmx66.1mmx8.49mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 116 grams
Bluezoome works in association with some of the leading US Online retailers, bringing you reviews and information about top quality products on the market today.
Please use the links below to view this and other Bluezoome recommended products on Amazon US
Or you can - Shop at Amazon.com