Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III is finally here and it’s fair to say that it has been well worth the wait. With the success of the S II there many have high hopes for Samsung’s latest Android phone and the new S III isn’t likely to leave customers disappointed.
As well as being innovative, the new S III looks good and feels good in the hand, despite being slightly larger than its predecessor. Available in a choice of two colors, ‘marble white’ and ‘pebble blue’ and with a brushed plastic design, the new Galaxy S III is both comfortable to hold, as well as aesthetically pleasing.
At first glance the S III doesn’t seem much different in size to the S II, however, the improved screen is not only half an inch bigger, but the bezel is as narrow as possible so that the slightly larger screen can really be appreciated.
When it comes to innovative smart phones, Samsung really are staying one step ahead of the game and the new Smart Stay feature is yet another example of this. This nifty little feature ensures that the screen stays lit whenever you are looking at it. Whether you’re playing a game or reading a message, you’ll never have to worry about the irritation of constantly refreshing the screen again. As long as you are looking at the screen the brightness automatically adjusts so that the screen remains bright.
The direct call function is another new feature that makes the Samsung simpler to use. If you’re in the process of writing a text message and decide you would rather call instead, it’s as simple as lifting the phone to your ear and the cell will dial automatically.
The S-Beam is another feature designed to make file sharing easier; by merely placing the handset back to back with another S III, you can share everything from contacts to music, videos or photos with very little effort.
Pop up Play is a function that allows the user to watch videos whilst reading an e-mail or sending a text so you’ll never have to worry about interruptions at the wrong time.
The 8 megapixel rear facing camera and a 1.9 front facing camera has numerous different functions, such as ‘burst shot’ and the best photo feature, as well as the face recognition tag ability which is all designed to help the user take the best picture possible.
Samsung Galaxy S III specifications:
- Camera: 8MP Resolution Rear - CMOS, 1.9PM - LED (1EA)
- Weight: 133gm
- Dimensions: 5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 inches.
- Display: 4.8” 16M 720 x 1280 (HD)
- User Interface: Full touch screen
- Memory: Internal storage up to 16gb - external storage up to 64gb
- Operating System: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Messaging: MMS, Predictive Text Input T9, vCard / vCalendar
- Personal Information Management: Calendar, Scheduler, To do list, Clock, World time, Alarm, Calculator, Stop Watch
- Connectivity: Direct Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, DLNA, MHL 1.0, HDMI 2 support, Bluetooth
- Video: Video recording and playback,
- Call options: Vibrating, speaker, hands free
- Entertainment: FM Radio, Game Hub, Music Hub, Social Hub
- Business & Office: Document viewer, Mobile Printing, Offline Mode
Bluezoome works in association with Amazon.com, one of the leading US Online retailers, bringing you reviews and information about top quality products on the market today.
Please use the links below to view this and other Bluezoome recommended products on Amazon US
For a simple fastrack route to view all Amazon Products - Click here to vist our Amazon Store
Or you can - Shop at Amazon.com