Apple iPhone 4S Review
The iPhone 16GB 4S is a stylish mobile phone which is feature packed and ideal for either personal or professional use. This particular iPhone model has been much-discussed for the inclusion of Siri, voice recognition software that hasn’t been a feature of previous iPhone models.
Siri is intuitive voice recognition software that will understand a variety of requests such as ‘where is the nearest ATM’ or ‘what’s the best restaurant in Seattle’; it works by figuring out which is the best app to use in order to provide an answer and then replies by voice. This feature has prompted both rave reviews and a slew of amusing websites that detail the amusing phrases and answers Siri comes up with when it gets it wrong.
The box comes complete not only with your shiny new iPhone, but also with an iPhone headset, manuals and charger and the iPhone 16GB 4S has all the usual features you would expect from a top of the range smartphone such as iPhone Bluetooth.
The iPhone 16GB 4S is super-fast and responsive, thanks to its advanced A5 dual-core processor, which makes browsing, playing games, accessing social media and much more a breeze. The all-new technology used in the 8GB camera is similarly powerful ensuring that you enjoy the best quality pictures on the move.
This cell phone has enjoyed a huge amount of positive consumer reviews since its launch and these are all completely justified. Not only does the iPhone 16GB 4S use the best cutting edge technology, resulting in a smooth and problem-free cell phone experience, it also has the advantage of everything contained in the App Store.
Music is well catered for, as you would expect from the inventors of the iPod and the sound is crystal clear. A wide range of high quality apps can be downloaded for use on the iPhone, so that you can completely customize the handset to suit your lifestyle.
Not only does this cell take clear photos, it also allows you to edit both photos and video on the phone so that you can easily and quickly share your favorite moments with friends and family online.
The clear and responsive touchscreen is easy to use and you can organize the home screen and others with the apps you want to appear, as well as carry out the usual functions such as dynamic wallpapers and so on.
iPhone 16GB 4S specifications:
- Display: 3.5” Retina display, 960x640p, multi-language support
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 8MP iSight Camera, autofocus, tap to focus, face detection, LED Flash, video recording HD 1080p, photo and video geotagging
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to 8 hours talk time, up to 200 hours standby time
- Audio: Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- TV and Video: Airplay mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p, Airplay video streaming to Apple TV at up to 1080p
- Mail attachment support: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- System requirements: Apple ID required for some features, Internet access, syncing requires MAC OS X v10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, XP home and professional with SP3 or later, iTunes 10.5 or later (free download at: www.itunes.com/download)
- Dimensions: 115.2mmx58.6mmx9.3mm (HxWxD)
- Weight 140 grams
Bluezoome works in association with some of the leading US Online retailers, bringing you reviews and information about top quality products on the market today.
Please use the links below to view this and other Bluezoome recommended products on Amazon US
Or you can - Shop at Amazon.com